Florist Job Description
florist job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Florist Job Description
A florist is a business that supplies flowers for events such as weddings or funerals.
The florist’s inventory consists of different types of flowers, plants, and arrangements.
The florist may also sell flowers for special occasions, such as Valentine’s Day.
Florists keep an inventory of different types of flowers.
A florist may keep his inventory in a cooler or freezer, or he may keep it in a back room.
He typically keeps flowers in small vases, which he keeps near the entrance to his shop.
The florist may also keep vases with small bouquets of money.
These vases, which resemble small urns, are call “cash vases.
We’re looking for a florist to provide flowers for our wedding. We’re looking for a florist who can provide us with beautiful flowers for our wedding day.
- Develop strategic plans for optimized productivity
- Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing processes, overseeing employees, establishing a highly motivated work environment, and creating innovative approaches for improvement
- Uphold standards of excellence and soaring quality
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships
- Provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas
- Assist clients with flower and gift orders
- Develop and maintain contacts with wholesalers, growers, distributors, shippers, and agents
- Select, arrange, and deliver flowers to meet specified needs
- Maintain, organize, and update client records
- Maintain product inventory, pricing, and delivery policies
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in customer service or retail environment
- Ability to maintain a high profile and presence while maintaining a highly professional image
- Knowledge of floral arrangements and related products
- Ability to create and maintain a rapport with customers
At [Company Name], we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive team. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, , , gender expressions, and ages. We are also committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.