Go Developer Job Description
go developer job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Go Developer Job Description
Go Developer is a person who designs & develops application software using a specific programming language called Go.
Go Developer works on written or spoken instructions from programmers to create programs.
They fulfill the same role as programmers but use a different programming language.
Go Developer programs are usually used to process data, create graphics, create animation, or do other processing that a computer does.
We’re looking for a Go Developer to work on a new project. The project is still in the early stages, but we’re looking for someone with experience in Go to help us get it off the ground. If you’re interested in helping us out, please let us know.
Go Developer Duties:
- Build and maintain communications between servers and clients, consumers, and developers
- Develop and implement tools, processes, and standards that assure scalability, security, and consistency
- Stakeholder and vendor relations
- Develop, maintain, or update company systems, applications, and services
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
- Establish product vision by evaluating new applicants
- Ensure that deliverables meet client requirements
Go Developer Responsibilities:
- 4 years’ experience writing Go code
- Strong knowledge of Go’s concurrency primitives
- Knowledge of at least one database (SQL, NoSQL)
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol and experience building a RESTful API
- Knowledge of HTTP caching
- Knowledge of distributed systems
Requirements And Skills:
- Develop strategic mobile/web applications, including selecting technology platforms, developing applications, and integrating them with backend systems
- Develop, implement, and maintain web applications on the company’s proprietary platform, including building and customizing websites, researching and choosing content management systems, and coding sites for speed and performance
- Develop and maintain mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms, including building apps, testing applications, updating apps, and integrating apps and backend systems
- Design and test mobile applications using Swift for iOS and Java for Android
- Develop and test web applications using a variety of tools, including Adobe Dreamweaver, Git, and MySQL
- Develop and test mobile applications using Xcode, Android Studio, and Eclipse
- Proactively find and fix bugs
- Research, select,
“We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. At our company, we’re committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, , , gender expressions, and ages. We’re also proud to support veterans and individuals with disabilities.”