HR Analyst Job Description
hr analyst job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
HR Analyst Job Description
HR analysts are professionals who have expertise in human resources.
They are responsible for analyzing and interpreting data related to employee pay, benefits, and performance to create reports that can then be shared with management.
HR analysts also work closely with payroll employees and legislative and regulatory agencies to ensure that a company is following all laws and regulations regarding human resources practices.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) identified employment of HR analysts at 2,750,000 in 2010.
Job growth among HR analysts is expected to be 8 percent between 2010 and 2020, which is much faster than average.
We’re looking for an HR Analyst to come on board and help us with our hiring initiatives. You’ll be responsible for conducting interviews, reviewing resumes, and making recommendations to the hiring manager. We’re looking for someone who has a strong background in Human Resources and is able to start immediately.
HR Analyst Duties:
- -Support activities to enhance the overall human resources function of the organization
- -Provide support on personnel matters, benefits, staffing, and labor relations
- Assist with hiring processes, including conducting interviews, checking references, and completing job applications
- Manage all forms and paperwork associated with hiring and hiring processes
- Follow up on hiring processes
- Coordinate with legal and payroll departments
- Participate in developing HR policies and procedures
- Oversee training and development programs
- Retain and restructure personnel
- Manage and maintain HR information: record retention and disposal, employee records, personnel files, and company records
- Conduct personnel evaluations
- Assist with disciplinary actions, including terminations
- Develop HR reports and documents, including performance reviews, exit interviews, and disciplinary actions
- Procure goods and services as needed
HR Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support all HR functions, performing recruitment, onboarding, training, and development, administering benefits, and administering HR systems
- Create and update documentation, including employee handbook, employee policies, and procedures, and maintain company intranet
- Perform administrative support, such as filing, faxing, reducing, and sorting documents
- Complete special projects as assigned, such as the H-1B process
- Manage HR vendor relationships
- Partner with executives to design and implement recruitment and retention strategies
- Develop and maintain talent acquisition plan
- Develop, implement, and maintain employee compensation and benefits programs
- Maintain and update HR policies
- Establishing interpersonal and team relationship skills, as well as strong work ethic; maintaining a positive attitude when faced with challenges
- Demonstrating excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working with technology and performing basic administrative tasks
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or related field
- 2+ years experience in analyzing HR data and procedures
- Ability to analyze financial data and make recommendations based on this data
- Knowledge of Excel and Word, and the ability to train others in their use
- Knowledge of HR databases and HR policies and procedures
At [Company Name], we firmly believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to building a strong and successful team. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages. We value the unique perspectives and experiences that veterans and individuals with different backgrounds bring to our workplace.