HR Supervisor Job Description
hr supervisor job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
HR Supervisor Job Description
A human resource supervisor (or HR manager, HR director, or director of human resources) oversee the operations of an entire HR department, plus guide other departments in making the best use of the company’s human resources.
An HR supervisor typically manages several aspects of human resources, including recruitment, interviewing, hiring, orienting, and training employees.
Oftentimes, HR supervisors answer to a company’s human resources director or vice president of human resources, although in some cases, they may answer to a company’s president.
We’re looking for an HR Supervisor to manage and oversee all human resources functions and activities for our organization. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of all HR disciplines, including but not limited to recruitment, benefits, compensation, employee relations, and training and development. They will be a strategic thinker who can see the big picture and develop creative solutions to complex problems. The HR Supervisor will be a trusted advisor to senior leadership and a champion for our company culture. If you are a passionate and driven HR professional, we want to hear from you!
HR Supervisor Duties:
- Create and maintain positive, productive work environments through conducting human resource and professional development activities
- Create and maintain comprehensive Employee Handbook
- Assist with creation of employee handbook
- Provide guidance, training, and coaching to new employees
- Assist in developing performance appraisals
- Orient new employees to office policies, goals, and objectives
- Ensure that staff are adequately trained and qualified for their positions
- Maintain employee records, schedules, and time sheets
- Determine compensation and offer reward incentives
- Support staff with benefits administration
- Promote a positive company culture
- Perform other related duties as assigned
HR Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Assist in formulating and implementing human resource policies and programs
- Oversee all recruitment, hiring, orientation, and training processes
- Prepare and maintain employee records, including payroll, benefits, and compensation
- Work closely with managers on performance reviews and personnel issues
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources Management
- 2+ years of HR experience in a supervisory or managerial position
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work
At Company Name, we are an equal opportunity employer who is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We encourage applications from all people of different races, religions, national origins, genders, , , gender expressions, and ages. We also encourage veterans and individuals with different backgrounds to apply.