Stocker Job Description
stocker job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Stocker Job Description
A Stocker is responsible for making sure that customers can easily search and find the products they need. Stockers organize the products and putting them on shelves inside a store or a warehouse.
Stocker job description template includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role. It’s optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize this template for your company.
We’re looking for Stocker to help out with our inventory. We need someone who is organized and can keep track of our stock. If you’re interested, please let us know.
- Manage incoming and outgoing product, verifying accuracy
- Stock product rooms, and maintain adequate inventory levels
- Secure product from theft and vandalism
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- At least 2 years of warehouse stocking experience
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, and willing to work in warehouse conditions
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent mechanical aptitude, and the willingness to lift/carry up to 50 lbs. repeatedly
Requirements And Skills:
- Stock, pack, ship, or transfer product to or from customers, suppliers, or storage facilities, or operate material handling equipment for carrying, moving, or storing products; perform related tasks as needed
- Assist customers by answering questions, locating items, and providing product information; provide after-sales support
- Stock shelves, racks, bins, drawers, or cabinets with inventory
- Move, load, or unload products using handtrucks, pallet jacks, or handcarts
- Process returns, refunds, or credits
- Check and verify accuracy of information, including weight, quantity, or expiration date
- Maintain clean and orderly areas of work, work stations, or stockroom
- Assist in packaging or preparing products for shipment
- Perform other related duties as assigned
We at Company Name believe that diversity is key to success. We are committed to building an inclusive team that is representative of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We encourage applications from all races, religions, nationalities, genders, , , gender expressions, and ages.