Unit Secretary Job Description
unit secretary job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Unit Secretary Job Description
Unit secretaries are generally found in corporations and financial institutions and are responsible for managing the general affairs of the company within a board of directors.
Unit secretaries must attend all meetings of the board and report the proceedings of the meeting to the corporation’s board.
They are also responsible for ensuring that all shareholders receive copies of board and shareholder meeting minutes, as well as a copy of the annual report.
Unit secretaries also manage the payroll, volunteers, and personnel matters.
Furthermore, they ensure that the corporation’s records are logged and that all tax forms, including W-2s, are filed timely.
They are also responsible, if necessary, for responding to
We’re looking for a Unit Secretary to join our team. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, and be able to work independently. If you are a self-starter and have a positive attitude, we want you on our team!
Unit Secretary Duties:
- Monitor and oversee all administrative functions within the unit, including filing, record keeping, and updating records
- Maintain proper training of field unit representatives
- Maintain unit equipment and supplies
- Maintain unit records, filing systems, and other records, including medical record documentation
- Prepare unit budgets
- Assist with organizing unit meetings
- Assist in receiving and processing all patient care reports
- Assist in organizing and completing patient census
- Assist in setting unit rotation schedule
- Assist in completing and submitting reports
- Follow up on all administrative duties
- Coordinate with department heads
- Attend meetings
Unit Secretary Responsibilities:
- Maintain updated unit profiles in database, schedule unit events (dinners, socials, etc.), and update unit bulletin board with event details, pictures, etc.
- Manage membership records, including updating membership and dues status, processing annual membership renewals, and mailing renewal notices
- Coordinate unit and association mailings and newsletters
- Manage mass and email communication campaigns
- Maintain, update, and distribute unit and association logos, brochures, and promotional materials
- Maintain and update unit website and online directory
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, business, or related field
- 2+ years experience in medical records and health information management
- Knowledge of medical terminology and coding
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must have experience managing online physician
We at Company Name believe that a diverse and inclusive team is a key to success. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.