Vocal Coach Job Description
vocal coach job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Vocal Coach Job Description
A vocal coach is someone who instructs people on how to use their voices.
Vocal coaches provide vocal instruction, including how to sing properly, how to speak clearly, how to breathe, and how to project the voice to make vocal projection and projection easier.
In addition, vocal coaches often teach their pupils the ability to communicate and express themselves through the gift of singing.
Some vocal coaches also teach their students how to control their breathing through the beat of the heart.
This will help them to sing with proper enunciation, volume, or pitch.
Vocal coaches can teach students how to control their vocal instrument.
We’re looking for a Vocal Coach to help us improve our singing skills. We have a lot of potential and with the right guidance, we know we can reach our goals. Our previous coach was great, but we’re looking for someone who can help us take our talents to the next level.
Vocal Coach Duties:
- Communicate effectively with professionals and clients, both verbally and in writing
- Integrate creative vocal training techniques with guided vocal exercises
- Recognize and address vocal problems with clients, and provide solutions
- Provide vocal coaching services to professional singers and speakers
- Oversee all functions (travel, lodging, meals, etc.) of contracted personnel
- Keep abreast of new developments and trends affecting the coaching industry
- Assist with business planning, marketing, and promotion to clients
Vocal Coach Responsibilities:
- Coach professional singers in classical and musical theater styles, and instruct students in singing techniques, vocal performance, and diction
- Train students on proper vocal use, breathing, and posture
- Assist students in developing their personal, artistic, and musical goals
- Conduct regular voice evaluations
- Certify students for solo performance competitions and auditions
- Maintain and document student progress, production calendars, and schedules
- Keep records of students’ lessons, purchases, and performances
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in voice; or equivalent
- At least 5 years professional vocal coaching experience
- Knowledge of audition techniques, vocal anatomy, and vocal health required
- Ability to discuss with students vocal health and performance goals
- Knowledge of vocal performance techniques
At [Company Name], we believe that a diversity of voices makes us stronger. We’re committed to building an inclusive team where everyone has a chance to be heard. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, religions, nationalities, genders, gender expressions, and ages. We’re especially interested in hearing from veterans and individuals with disabilities.