HR Coordinator Job Description
hr coordinator job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
HR Coordinator Job Description
A human resource coordinator is concerned with the management, development, and functioning of an organization. They plan and carry out employee hiring procedures, and oversee employee training, disciplinary actions, and unemployment compensation claims.
HR coordinator job description template includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role. It’s optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize this template for your company.
We’re looking for an HR Coordinator who is highly organized and detail-oriented to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day operations of the HR department, including maintaining employee records, coordinating interviews, and onboarding new hires. If you have a passion for human resources and are looking for an opportunity to grow your career, we want to hear from you!
HR Coordinator Duties:
- Support employees through employee relations, including coaching, counseling, and consulting
- Provide administrative support on employee matters
- Process new hires and terminations
- Develop an effective employee recognition program
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local labor laws
- Improve employee productivity by implementing effective employee relations programs
HR Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain relationships with employees; conduct new-hire orientation, facilitate day-to-day employee interactions, and handle employee issues to ensure satisfaction and productivity
- Create reports to track employee information and conduct employee surveys
- Prepare compensation and benefits proposals, and maintain employee benefit packages
- Perform background checks and verify employment eligibility
- Develop job requisitions, and source and evaluate potential candidates
- Manage employee relations on a daily basis
- Train new employees and administer ongoing training and development programs
- Assist with hiring and onboarding
- Communicate with employees regarding policies, procedures, and benefits
- Handle legal matters, including discipline and terminations, and comply with government regulations regarding employment
- Complete required documentation
- Communicate with outside agencies, including governmental agencies, human resources departments, employees and employees’ families, and labor unions
- Provide support for employee benefit programs including health insurance
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field
- 2-5 years’ proven experience as an HR Coordinator
- Ability to develop and maintain employee handbooks, job descriptions, and employee benefit plans
- Proven knowledge of the legalities associated with state and federal employment regulations
At ____, we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion are key to building a strong, successful team. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, , , gender expressions, and ages. We’re also committed to supporting veterans and individuals with disabilities.