Regional Sales Manager Job Description
regional sales manager job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Regional Sales Manager Job Description
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for driving sales at multiple clinics in a particular region.
They will be responsible for responding to and managing all clinical, and therapeutic inquiries.
They will work closely with other clinical personnel, and therapeutic specialists to develop treatment plans, and treatment regimens.
They will work with their Area Sales Managers, and Clinical Managers to develop training schedules, and protocols.
The RSM will recruit, hire, supervise, and evaluate regional clinical personnel, and therapeutic specialists.
They will also be responsible for their training and development.
They will work closely with the Regional Marketing Specialists, and Account Managers to develop marketing campaigns, and sales
We’re looking for a Regional Sales Manager to help us increase our market share in the region. The ideal candidate will have experience managing a team of salespeople and will be able to hit the ground running.
Regional Sales Manager Duties:
- Develop and create tailored business development strategies, including sales plans, territory plans, and sales objectives
- Track sales results, develop reports, and ensure adherence to budget
- Work with clients and project teams to uncover requirements, develop processes, and ensure satisfaction
- Work with client representatives to determine best solutions for their needs
- Evaluate market needs; conduct competitive analyses to identify business opportunities
- Develop relationships with decision-makers and influencers within targeted companies
- Develop financial and sales projections
- Implement and manage sales action plans
- Maintain knowledge of industry sales trends and competition
- Manage and participate in trade shows, conferences, and networking events
- Other duties as assigned
Regional Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Work closely with existing sales, marketing, and operations teams to develop direct sales plans, implement promotional campaigns, and identify new markets
- Design and implement sales strategies based on product knowledge and competitor analysis
- Develop and execute territory sales plans and budgets, including identification of sales objectives, strategies, and activities necessary to achieve them
- Maintain and update sales territories by reviewing internal sales reports and forecasts, consulting with account executives and sales managers, and leveraging external market intelligence
- Develop and maintain a database of customer and prospect information
- Maintain accurate records of all customer and prospect information through CRM
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers, prospects, and prospects’ contacts through phone, email, and in-person interactions
- Develop and maintain personal networks with procurement and sales professionals in assigned territories and markets
- Meet with clients and customers to conduct product demonstrations, present sales proposals
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or related field
- 3+ years’ field sales experience in construction and/or commercial real estate
- Specialized knowledge of building construction and the sales process
- Ability to develop, implement, and manage a strategic territory plan
- Ability to represent Builder
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to our success as a company. We are committed to building a team that reflects our values of diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.