Site Supervisor Job Description
site supervisor job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Site Supervisor Job Description
A site supervisor is an employee whose responsibility is to control and manage the construction site.
Site supervisors supervise all construction activities on a construction site, including all operators, workers, and subcontractors.
Site supervisors conduct work conferences with workers and other personnel.
They also determine the work schedule, which has to include a balance between labor and machine hours.
Site supervisors prepare work schedules and track worker activities.
They establish safety protocols for all personnel, including subcontractors.
They maintain records of all workers’ time and payroll.
They conduct weekly safety meetings, and conduct inspections of equipment, work areas, and work methods.
We’re looking for a Site Supervisor to manage our construction site. The ideal candidate will have experience in construction site management and will be able to ensure that our site is safe and productive.
Site Supervisor Duties:
- Ensure implementation of all appropriate health and safety standards
- Complete site inspections and audits
- Manage and direct all site activities
- Maintain quality control and safety regulations
- Control and supervise site activities
- Manage and supervise the site workforce
- Gain and maintain site access to public utilities
- Submit weekly progress reports
- Review and update site hazard identification records and procedures
- Complete required documentation
- Acknowledge site closure
Site Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Supervise and train on-site contractors in proper installation procedures, including types of products, materials, and techniques, and jobsite safety
- Keep accurate project records, including daily logs of hours worked, materials used, and materials used
- Maintain and repair tools and equipment, including vehicles
- Manage jobsite consumables, such as tape, ladders, and plastic sheeting, and keep project sites clean and tidy
- Perform inspections of units completed by contractors and subcontractors, comparing installation methods and materials with specifications, and remedy deficiencies
- Oversee project closeout, including project documentation and certifications, and review of contractor and subcontractor pay applications
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, business administration, or related field
- 2+ years’ proven experience supervising multiple projects, including new and remodeled units
- Knowledge of construction methods and technologies, and ability to interpret technical drawings and contracts
- Knowledge of building code requirements and scheduling
At [Company Name], we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and inclusion, and are committed to building a team that reflects these values. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, gender expressions, and ages. We also welcome veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply.