Busser Job Description
busser job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Busser Job Description
Busser is a person who is responsible for clearing, sanitizing, and resetting tables, and ensuring providing a pleasant dining experience for the restaurant’s guests.
Busser job description template includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role. It’s optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize this template for your company.
We’re looking for Busser to help keep our restaurant clean and tidy. You’ll be responsible for clearing away plates and cutlery, and making sure the dining area is clean and presentable for our guests. If you’re hard-working and have a positive attitude, we’d love to have you on our team!
- Work with management to arrange the serving and consumption of beverages and meals
- Help maintain appearances by washing and polishing tables, chairs, glassware, and silverware
- Arrange for delivery of daily or weekly supplies
- Inform management about the quality of food and service
- Maintain equipment and supplies
- Prepare and maintain all food and beverage areas, including preparation, presentation, and cleanliness of food items
- Serve food and beverages, including preparing drinks, offering table side service, and collecting and clearing tables
- Assist with ordering and maintaining supplies
- Complete deliveries, restocking, and sanitation
- Distribute beverages and replenish supplies and ice bars according to volume
- Keep area safe and clean, including removing trash, cleaning tables, vacuuming floors, and cleaning surfaces
- Checks for compliance with infection control standards
- Complete necessary paperwork for food and beverage service, including purchase orders and requisitions
- Procure, price, and contract purchases
- Process credit card and sales transactions
- Reconcile credit card sales reports
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements And Skills:
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced, service-oriented environment
- Positive, reliable attitude and good communication skills
- Ability to lift and carry 15 lbs
- Ability to bend, stoop, and stretch
[Company Name] is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive team is essential to our success. We welcome applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals.