Digital Director Job Description
digital director job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Digital Director Job Description
A digital director is a seasoned marketer who specializes in digital media, and is tasked with overseeing digital strategy.
A digital director is able to align traditional marketing with digital media, and is constantly thinking of innovative ways to do so.
In an online world that is constantly changing, a digital director must be able to adapt to new marketing strategies and trends.
They are continuously researching and testing strategies to stay ahead of the curve.
We’re looking for a Digital Director to lead our team in developing and executing digital marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will have experience leading a team of digital marketers, as well as a strong understanding of the latest digital marketing trends and best practices. If you’re a strategic thinker with a passion for all things digital, we want to hear from you!
Digital Director Duties:
- Develop and manage digital online marketing strategy, including developing and managing online marketing channels such as websites, social media, and search engine marketing
- Manage a team of graphic designers, copywriters, and web developers
- Maintain, develop, and revise the website, ensuring it is current and up to date
- Maintain and adhere to brand standards and guidelines
- Promote, manage, and oversee client and prospect databases
- Promote brand awareness through social networks
- Develop and manage email campaigns
- Promote website analytics
- Research and analyze competitors’ websites and marketing strategies to learn best practices for the digital marketing environment
- Develop and manage multiple marketing campaigns simultaneously
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, prospects, and vendors
- Develop and manage budgets
Digital Director Responsibilities:
- Oversee the development and execution of digital marketing campaigns, including website, social media, and email newsletters
- Set and report on goals and standards for marketing effectiveness
- Monitor and analyze performance for return on investment
- Develop, implement, and manage successful digital marketing and social media campaigns to increase brand awareness and drive revenue
- Create and maintain brand standards for emails and website
- Conduct market research to identify audience demographics and interests and track corresponding performance
- Perform competitive analysis, including researching competitor websites, social media, and email marketing
- Research top performing websites and email marketing campaigns, and implement best practices to benefit your own business
- Create and manage social media accounts, including posting content, responding to comments, and recommending changes
- Create and maintain email newsletter campaigns
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or 8+ years’ proven experience
- Extensive understanding of technology, digital, and social media
- Expert user of Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Pro
- Extensive knowledge of video workflows and best practices for online video
At [Company Name], we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive team, and we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, religions, nationalities, genders, gender expressions, and ages. We also encourage applications from veterans and individuals with disabilities.