HR Recruiter Job Description
hr recruiter job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
HR Recruiter Job Description
An HR Recruiter is responsible for finding and selecting candidates for a vacant job opening.
An HR Recruiter will seek out candidates through a variety of methods, such as job boards, networking, and searching resumes.
When a candidate has been identified, the HR Recruiter negotiates an offer and completes necessary paperwork for employment.
Once the candidate has accepted the offer, the HR Recruiter will coordinate the onboarding process, including the employee’s start date, company information, and benefits.
An HR Recruiter may also have daily responsibilities such as screening candidates, reviewing resumes, and creating job ads
We’re looking for an HR Recruiter who can help us find the best candidates for our open positions. You’ll be responsible for screening resumes, conducting interviews, and extending job offers to qualified candidates. If you have a passion for finding top talent and want to help us build a strong team, we want to hear from you!
HR Recruiter Duties:
- Drive market intelligence to identify, recruit, and engage top-tier talent.
- Create and maintain comprehensive recruiting strategies
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential employers
- Perform regular analysis of market trends
- Promote company brand and products
- Manage and cultivate relationships with recruiting partners
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies for all the company’s divisions
HR Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Source, qualify, interview, select, and hire employees to fill open positions according to established hiring procedures
- Schedule and conduct pre-employment tests, and administer drug tests (if job requires)
- Develop hiring plans, evaluating candidates, and updating job requisitions
- Refine job descriptions and screening criteria to increase diversity
- Perform general administrative functions
- Partner with managers to create performance review systems and comply with company policies
- Create and maintain training programs
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or related field
- 2+ years’ demonstrated experience recruiting for top positions
- Strong working knowledge of recruiting practices, processes and tools
- Ability to conceptualize recruiting strategies and implement them
- Knowledge of the HR function and the ability to communicate with all levels of
We at Company Name are committed to equal opportunity in employment and strive to build a diverse and inclusive team. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and experiences, including people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.