Marketing Associate Job Description
marketing associate job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Marketing Associate Job Description
A marketing associate is an entry-level position that provides candidates with practical experience in all areas of marketing.
Marketing associates may work for a marketing agency or corporate marketing department.
A marketing associate’s primary duties are to assist the marketing manager with the day-to-day marketing activities.
This may include creating emails, writing web copy, researching keywords, and designing ads.
They may also participate in marketing campaigns by helping develop marketing strategies.
We’re looking for a Marketing Associate to join our team and help us grow our business. The Marketing Associate will be responsible for creating and executing marketing campaigns, designing marketing materials, and managing our social media presence. If you are a creative and driven individual with a passion for marketing, we want to hear from you!
Marketing Associate Duties
- Design and implement marketing programs
- Provide research and analysis of direct marketing materials and reports
- Evaluate and recommend changes to marketing programs and materials
- Create and implement promotional plans
- Develop and implement e-mail campaigns
- Promote brand awareness by designing, producing, and distributing advertising materials
- Produce and distribute direct marketing materials and reports
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to maintain and increase sales
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with co-workers
- Maintain and update client files
- Be proactive about brand awareness and marketing
- Identify and cultivate new business
- Produce marketing materials
- Create and maintain mailing lists
- Develop and maintain collateral’s
- Identify and implement new technologies
- Sell products
- Be client oriented
Marketing Associate Responsibilities
- Create and manage the social media strategy and traffic generation, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other relevant platforms
- Create and maintain documentation of marketing and sales tools, activities, and campaigns
- Interact with and influence internal teams and key influencers in the community, including agents, brokers, IT, accounting, corporate communications, and senior management
- Research competitive products, services, and prices; identify and propose new innovations
- Manage online reputation, including online reviews, customer complaints, and testimonials
- Research and prioritize incoming leads and inquiries, and respond and follow up
- Develop and oversee website content management and maintenance
- Conduct market research, including competitor analysis
- Manage marketing budgets and expenditures
- Control and optimize traffic, lead generation, and conversion, using analytics and industry best practices
Requirements And Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or a related field
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Experience in design and production of promotional materials
- Knowledge of social media, digital/online marketing, copywriting, web management
At [Company Name], we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive team. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.