Relationship Executive Job Description
relationship executive job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Relationship Executive Job Description
A Relationship Executive is an individual responsible for building a sales network of professionals throughout a company’s sales territory.
Relationship Executives are frequently employed by companies and organizations that exhibit a “partner” approach to business.
This partner approach involves providing a high level of customer service in exchange for long-term, repeat business.
This type of working relationship is mutually beneficial, and organizations reward relationship executives with commission-based pay structures and lucrative incentive programs.
Relationship Executives are often responsible for recruiting and hiring other sales professionals within their sales territories.
In addition to recruiting and hiring, relationship executives may build a network of contacts throughout their sales territories.
We’re looking for Relationship Executive to join our team and help us build strong relationships with our clients. As a Relationship Executive, you will be responsible for communicating with our clients and developing a strong rapport with them. You will also be responsible for identifying and resolving any issues that our clients may have. If you have strong communication and interpersonal skills, then we want you on our team!
Relationship Executive Duties:
- Drives revenue and maximizes profitability through day-to-day management of sales pipeline and pipeline of customers
- Meet accountabilities by managing assigned territory, identifying and developing new opportunities, and generating and closing new business
- Communicate, interact, and educate customers with assigned accountabilities
- Communicate, interact, and educate customers throughout the sales process
- Lead the end-to-end sales process by providing various product demos and presentations
- Manage a pipeline of customers (existing and potential) and maintain customer database
- Maintain customer satisfaction by tracking, reporting, and responding to customer issues, service requests, and concerns
- Meet sales quotas by managing sales processes, responsibilities, and expectations
Relationship Executive Responsibilities:
- Create, update, and manage all sales-related documents including sales plans, forecasts, presentations, and proposals
- Meet with clients to gain insights into their needs and requirements, and develop ideas to meet those needs
- Maintain current and accurate sales-related documents in the CRM system
- Perform market analyses and feasibility studies to determine feasibility for projects
- Analyze sales data, monitor sales performance, and propose solutions to improve performance
- Track and analyze sales performance trends, and identify new ways to increase profitability
- Develop and lead sales presentations
- Communicate with team on sales activities
- Create and maintain effective relationships with clients
- Manage sales-related expenses, including travel and time
- Organize and manage sales meetings
- Conduct client visits
- Prepare sales forecasts, deals, proposals, and presentations
- Develop and maintain client relationships
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of five years experience in account management and business development
- Proficiency in business development, account management and marketing strategies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and demonstrated ability to network and build relationships
Company Name is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We encourage applications from people of all walks of life, including those from different races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.