Country Manager Job Description
country manager job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Country Manager Job Description
A country manager (CM) is an individual responsible for leading and managing a company’s operations in one or more countries.
A country manager’s job is to develop and implement business strategy for a country and to coordinate the overall corporate strategy with local operations, human resource management, finance, marketing, and administration.
A country manager’s responsibilities may also include managing relationships with the country’s legal, banking, regulatory, and economic authorities.
We’re looking for a Country Manager who is passionate about the food and beverage industry and has a strong understanding of the market. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales and marketing, and be able to demonstrate a deep knowledge of the food and beverage industry. They will be a strategic thinker with the ability to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions to problems. If you are a self-starter with a can-do attitude and a passion for the food and beverage industry, then we want to hear from you!
Country Manager Duties
- Collaborate with senior management on strategic initiatives.
- Manage marketing and sales strategies, increasing brand recognition and awareness.
- Maintain relationships with customers, retailers, and suppliers.
- Review and evaluate competitors.
- Create and implement effective business plans.
- Develop effective action plans and respond to emergencies in a timely and effective manner.
- Develop opportunities for expansion of business.
- Develop marketing plans.
- Develop teams by recruiting, training, and motivating.
- Develop standards for optimum performance.
- Develop contingency plans for emergencies.
- Formulate and implement strategies for preventing and managing crises.
- Manage budgets.
- Monitor progress of projects.
Country Manager Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate all engineering, marketing and business development initiatives, including sales, marketing, and business development activities, and hire and train regional sales managers.
- Research and analyze market opportunities, identify potential customers, develop business proposals, and negotiate business deals.
- Maintain and monitor pricing strategies, compare competitor pricing, and establish prices.
- Maintain accurate records and comply with government rules and regulations.
- Develop and execute business plans and strategies, including budgeting, budgeting forecasts, and resource allocation.
- Negotiate contracts, manage purchasing, and develop and maintain long-term supplier relationship.
- Develop, implement, and adhere to policies and procedures, including financial controls, accounting, human resources, and purchasing.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with government and community agencies to ensure smooth and timely approvals.
- Develop, implement, and monitor marketing plans, including design and implementation of promotion programs, and hire and train sales and marketing.
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related field.
- 2+ years’ proven experience in a leadership or management role; preferably in hospitality operations.
- Excellent budgeting and forecasting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
We at [Company Name] believe that diversity is key. We are committed to building a team that is inclusive of people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages. We encourage applications from all types of people.