Estate Manager Job Description
estate manager job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Estate Manager Job Description
An estate manager manages possessions related to an estate.
This may include property, furnishings, artwork, jewelry, and other possessions.
Estate managers often work under attorneys, accountants, and financial advisors.
Estate managers often prepare inventories of estate property, finding and listing everything that is left by the deceased.
Estate managers may also appraise items, determining the fair market value of each item to the estate.
Estate managers may store estate items until the estate can be distributed, or they may dispose of them.
Estate managers facilitate transactions between the executor, the beneficiaries, and creditors of the estate.
We’re looking for an Estate Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience managing properties and will be able to provide excellent customer service to our clients. If you’re interested in joining our team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Estate Manager Duties:
- Organize all activities relating to the property, including: security, maintenance, facility upgrades, utilities, and landscaping
- Develop and maintain property standards
- Manage and oversee internal and external service providers
- Maintain excellent working relationship with residents
- Maintain communications with all residents on issues and projects
- Establish, implement, and oversee all maintenance and accounting procedures
- Manage and work with contractors
Estate Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of estate managers, assistants, and clerical/administrative staff
- Assist estate managers with day-to-day estate operations and responsibilities, including scheduling, coordinating, and attending meetings, preparing financial and accounting reports, maintaining records, and performing a variety of other tasks
- Maintain and update estate records, database, and financial information
- Ensure estate locations are clean, tidy, and aesthetically pleasing
- Develop and maintain relationships with tenants and vendors
- Maintain and update tenant contacts and tenant files
- Manage rentals, leases, and agreements
- Maintain and grow a property’s rental and occupancy rates
- Promote move-ins and renewals
- Maintain tenant relations and tenant files
- Promote a positive tenant/manager relationship
- Monitor and maintain compliance with all codes
- Notify proper authorities of repairs, building violations,
Requirements And Skills:
- Proven experience in a managerial role
- Strong decision-making capabilities
- Above-average communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
- Knowledge of estate laws and procedures
- Strong working knowledge of operational procedures
- Skilled negotiator
We at Company Name believe that diversity is key to a successful team. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and walks of life. We are committed to building an inclusive environment for all.