Grants Manager Job Description
grants manager job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Grants Manager Job Description
The Grants Manager is responsible for corporate grants management, development of grant funding proposals, monitoring contract performance, closing out awards, and providing assistance to the Director and Program Officer with grant management activities.
The Grants Manager implements and administers the grant management program for the Institute, ensuring compliance with all governing grant related rules, regulations, and agency guidelines.
The Grants Manager reports to the Director and works closely with the Program Officer for grants and contracts.
We’re looking for a Grants Manager to lead our organization in securing funding from grant-making institutions. The Grants Manager will be responsible for researching and identifying potential grant opportunities, writing and submitting grant proposals, and managing relationships with funders. If you have a passion for securing funding to support important causes, we want you on our team!
Grants Manager Duties:
- Develop reports on outcome of grants to ensure state/federal compliance, proper project completion, and required reporting
- Research grant applications and proposals, including drafting of grant applications, current and proposed budgets, and justification for projects
- Write, edit, and submit reports, proposals, and proposals to outside entities
- Research and establish funding opportunities for local, state, and federal grants
Grants Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop strategic direction for annual grant application process
- Manage grant application lifecycle from strategic planning and proposal development to pre-award and post-award phases
- Manage budget, travel, and expenses
- Develop annual grant budget
- Develop and manage monthly grant reports
- Develop and maintain database of grants and funders
- Manage monthly grant account reconciliation
- Develop and maintain efficient grant-tracking systems and reports
- Develop and maintain grant is funded by grantor or 501(c)3
- Solicit input and support from project personnel and stakeholders
- Manage due diligence process
- Track grant-application progress and measures attainment of goals
- Ensure compliance with grantor guidelines and collaboration with staff
- Help develop grant applications, including budget planning
- Support research efforts
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of non-profit sector and demonstrated relevant experience managing grants
- Ability to effectively coordinate and manage a professional team of grant writers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer at [Company Name]. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team because we know it makes us stronger. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, , , gender expressions, and ages. We’re also proud to support veterans and individuals with disabilities.