Program Assistant Job Description
program assistant job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Program Assistant Job Description
A program assistant is a job position that runs the administrative support and operations of a specific department.
A program assistant is an administrative support role that provides support to a program or department within an organization.
In an organization that has more than one program, there may be more than one program assistant.
Program assistants provide many functions, including meeting and travel arrangements, scheduling, filing, and contact with vendors.
They may also be in charge of recording and maintaining specific records.
A program assistant is an entry-level administrative position that typically requires a high school diploma and 1-2 years of related work experience.
We are looking for a Program Assistant who is organized and can help with the day-to-day operations of our program. The Program Assistant will be responsible for keeping track of program materials, scheduling appointments, and assisting with program events.
Program Assistant Duties:
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive program for client/patient engagement
- Provide administrative and technical support
- Work with program administrators, coordinators, and program staff to promote program development, enrollment, and implementation
- Work with research and client liaison teams to coordinate research activities and optimize client/patient interactions
- Work with program staff to review or develop program policies and procedures
- Support program staff, coordinating activities with program coordinators and coordinators, and other staff
- Provide administrative and technical support to program coordinators and coordinators
- Maintain program activities by developing and implementing comprehensive reports, tracking activities, and scheduling meetings
- Maintain accurate records, files, and program documentation
- Assist program staff in developing strategies to address identified client/patient needs
- Perform other related duties as needed
Program Assistant Responsibilities:
- Team-oriented individual who possesses effective communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to perform multiple administrative tasks, including conducting research, writing reports, and coordinating projects
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse groups of individuals as well as with senior management
Requirements And Skills:
- Business development, proposal management, event planning, and proposal coordination
- Meet with potential clients to build strong relationships, develop and engineer projects, and price services
- Manage proposal writing process, including creating proposal strategy, assembling project team, reviewing technical content, and reviewing financials
- Coordinate proposal writing and presentation timelines with sales team
- Prepare materials required for meetings, including writing questions for RFPs, reviewing technical data, completing presentations, and obtaining feedback
- Manage event logistics, including collecting meeting logistics, providing materials, and managing logistics
- Perform administrative tasks, including administering communications, database management, and data entry
- Prepare and maintain project files
“We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. People of all races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages are encouraged to apply, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.”