Clinical Liaison Job Description
clinical liaison job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Clinical Liaison Job Description
A clinical liaison plays an important role in keeping clinical trials and drug development on track.
Clinical liaisons work with pharmaceutical companies, physician practices, and other health care organizations to coordinate the clinical trial process.
We’re looking for Clinical Liaison to join our dynamic and passionate team. As a Clinical Liaison, you will be responsible for providing support to our clinical team and patients. You will be the point of contact for patients and families, and will work closely with the clinical team to ensure that they have the resources and information they need. If you are a compassionate and driven individual, we want you on our team!
Clinical Liaison Duties:
- Develop a plan of care with inputs from the physician, patient, and others to facilitate patient recovery
- Work closely with the physicians and nursing staff to determine the best treatment for each patient
- Create, maintain, and update the patient’s medical charts
- Assist in developing an organized and structured workflow
- Meet with patients individually for assessments and evaluations, providing support, encouragement, and feedback
- Track progress toward treatment goals
- Conduct regular follow-up care to ensure patients are meeting treatment goals
- Take disciplinary action when necessary
- Attend various community meetings and events, giving talks regarding prevention and treatment of diseases
Clinical Liaison Responsibilities:
- Research, locate, and contact potential and existing clients, and follow up on referrals
- Interview prospective clients
- Evaluate project feasibility
- Develop proposals and presentations for potential clients
- Negotiate pricing
- Enter data and maintain client records
- Conduct market research to identify potential opportunities for the company
- Attend networking, professional, and social events
- Conduct client audits
- Recruit, onboard, and train high-performing staff to achieve sales, profitability, market share, and business plan objectives
- Maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished on time
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans
- Delegate responsibilities to the best employees to perform them while enforcing all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values
- Resolve internal staff conflicts efficiently and to the mutual benefit of those involved
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in healthcare administration or related field
- 3+ years of proven health care experience
- Highly trained in conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of healthcare-specific business and software systems
We at [Company Name] believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is critical to our success. We are committed to building a team that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve and strongly encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.