Liaison Job Description
liaison job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Liaison Job Description
A liaison is a person who helps two or more organizations or individuals establish a relationship.
A liaison is usually appointed by the head of an organization or agency.
This person will be a trusted source of information and assistance for the other parties.
A liaison will consult with the other parties and suggest methods for them to communicate and coordinate.
The liaison will keep all parties summarizing and working toward a common goal.
The liaison will also assist in resolving conflicts or misunderstandings that may arise.
A liaison is typically an intermediary between the other parties.
This person is not a member of either party and is not acting on behalf of either party, but rather, serves as a broker.
We’re looking for a Liaison to join our team and help us with our communication and coordination needs.
- Assist in maintaining effective business relationships by cultivating new contacts and maintaining existing relationships
- Provide feedback and direction to others to strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas
- Implement and facilitate meeting agendas and attendance, arranging programs and events
- Perform administrative tasks
- Handle correspondence and phone calls
- Maintain and update information, documentation, and lists
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of construction methods and technologies, and ability to interpret technical drawings and contracts
- Knowledge of building code requirements and scheduling methods
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a constant eye on quality
- Knowledge of jobsite safety practices required
Requirements And Skills:
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Maintain a high volume of daily communication with customers, vendors, and subcontractors
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Build accurate budgets and maintain proper cost controls
- Perform cost-estimating, value engineering, and planning, including time spent and manpower requirements
- Develop relationships with subcontractors and other vendors
- Travel to jobsites as needed
- Manage project logistics and costs
- Perform risk management activities
- Prepare and maintain weekly, monthly, and quarterly project progress reports
- Interview, hire, train, and evaluate contractors and subcontractors
- Ensure compliance of all contractors, subcontractors, vendors, and employees
- Promote a positive work environment and motivate staff to achieve goals
- Recognize and motivate employees with incentives and perks, including time off, rewards, and promotions
- Address and resolve all
At Company Name, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive team. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, races, religions, nationalities, genders, , , and ages. We also welcome veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply.