Broker Job Description
broker job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Broker Job Description
A broker is a person, organization, or company that sells goods and/or services on behalf of another.
A broker will often act as an intermediary between a buyer and a seller.
In the financial market, for instance, a broker acts as a middleman who connects buyers and sellers of securities, such as stocks, bonds, and options, or currencies.
In insurance, a broker may handle a businesses’ interaction with insurance companies.
In real estate, brokers may act as an intermediary between a buyer and a seller, acting as an intermediary between a buyer and a seller.
In transportation, a broker may act as an intermediary between a shipper and a common carrier.
We’re looking for a Broker who can help us find the perfect property for our needs. We need someone who is knowledgeable about the market and can help us navigate the process of finding and buying a property.
- Develop relationships, maintain open communication with customers and clients, and communicate information regarding new listings, price changes, and market activity
- Conducts property showings for clients and prospective purchasers, maintains and develops databases of customers, and follows up on all inquiries and leads
- Prepares real estate market reports for company management
- Assists management with closing procedures and documentation, including preparation of purchase contracts
- Assist with administrative duties such as filing, sorting, and data entry
- Keeps abreast of all laws, regulations, and procedures directly related to real estate
- Keeps all records of company transactions
- Creates and maintains organization charts and summaries
- Maintains records and reports in company database
- Contact prospective sellers and buyers, schedule appointments, collect property information and needs, negotiate purchase agreements, and submit offers
- Supervise all agent activities, including hiring and training
- Coordinate all activities related to home sales, including tours, open houses, and closings
- Research and compile accurate property data
- Manage all contracts and documentation
- Identify new and current properties
- Generate quotes or proposals
- Develop and maintain business contacts
- Optimize marketing performance
- Maintain communications
- Assist with agency functions
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher; advanced degree preferred
- Licensed as a real estate agent and licensed or licensed to obtain real estate license
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships with professionals, vendors, and clients
At Company Name, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a team that is diverse in race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and age will be a stronger team. We encourage applications from all people, including veterans and individuals with different backgrounds and experiences.