Stylist Job Description
stylist job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
Stylist Job Description
A stylist is a person skilled in the use of cosmetics, clothing, and accessories, usually in dressing others, especially celebrities.
A stylist’s job is to give the appearance of beauty to others.
In the fashion industry, a stylist’s job is to work with models and celebrities, helping them find clothes that will make them look their best.
A stylist can also act as a personal shopper for a client.
A personal shopper helps a client, usually by sorting through a pile of clothes and accessories to find clothes that fit the client’s personality or lifestyle.
A stylist might also help a client, whether a celebrity or an ordinary person, choose an outfit for an event, like a wedding
We’re looking for a Stylist who is passionate about fashion and has a strong sense of style. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of current trends and be able to provide guidance and advice to clients on how to update their look. They will also be responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service and ensuring that all clients leave the salon happy with their new look.
- Carry out all duties of a stylist with full focus given to maintaining the store’s image, appearance, and customer service
- Perform all salon services, including shampoo, cut, styles, and blowdry, according to the company’s policies and procedures
- Keep salon clean and organized, including proper disposal of any debris or waste
- Enter client data in all company databases and software
- Assist in completing all paperwork and accounting tasks
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Provide professional salon services to guests in a professional, friendly manner, meeting all standards of beauty care
- Research, develop, and execute salon services, including shampooing, coloring, cutting, and styling hair
- Develop knowledge of products and techniques, and perform basic chemical services
- Perform retail sales of cosmetics and personal products
- Follow all safety procedures and guidelines to ensure protection of guests and employees
- Follow all company policies and procedures
Requirements And Skills:
- Proven experience as a stylist
- Proven ability to lead a team in the salon
- Strong communication skills
- High level of customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a salon environment
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Company Name is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We understand that a diverse and inclusive team is key to success. We therefore encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals.