HRIS Manager Job Description
hris manager job description includes a detailed overview of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills for this role.
HRIS Manager Job Description
The human resource information system (HRIS) manager is in charge for managing human resources data.
The human resource information system (HRIS) manager is a human resource professional who oversees and manages the storing, processing, and accessibility of a company’s human resources data.
The human resource information system (HRIS) manager is responsible for making sure that a company’s human resources department has the tools it needs to manage its personnel.
The manager ensures that the department has the proper hygiene software, an HRIS software package, or database, that employees need in order to properly report their time worked, as well as manage health benefits, payroll.
We’re looking for a HRIS Manager who can help us manage our employee data and improve our HR processes. The ideal candidate will have experience with HRIS systems and be able to help us streamline our HR operations.
HRIS Manager Duties:
- Maintains and manages organizational personnel records, including demographic information and data on employee skills, education, and certifications
- Performs research and analysis on employee-related data for purposes of analysis and forecasting
- Oversees administration of employee benefits programs, including payroll and timekeeping
- Maintains HR databases and performs routine and periodic updates
- Supervises administrative personnel
- Oversees HR facilities and equipment
HRIS Manager Responsibilities:
- Compile and maintain employee information and data, such as payroll, benefits, and PTO; ensure employees can access their data via the web or other means
- Maintain and update employee files to ensure accurate and up-to-date records
- Manage employee training, including onboarding, safety, and annual review meetings
- Oversee company’s hiring processes
- Conduct and document employee exit interviews
- Prepare and process payroll; review paystubs to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Manage employee performance reviews
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5 years of proven experience in managing HR systems, such as PeopleSoft, Kronos, Paychex, etc.
- Experience in recruitment software, such as Taleo
- Experience in managing multiple software systems
- Strong knowledge of federal and state HR
At [Company Name], we are committed to equal opportunity and building a diverse and inclusive team. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, races, religions, nationalities, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, and ages. We are especially interested in hearing from veterans and individuals with disabilities.